Wednesday, January 11, 2012

New Listings: The Wilbur eBook Cover

Morgan had a day full of stitching not long ago, and now we have several new listings in the shop!


Haha, sorry- that photo makes me laugh every time I see it.  Good ol' Wilbur, aka Bubba.  :)  Look at that happy face.  Don't you get the urge to caption that photo like they do on LoLCats and LoLDogs?


Ok, ok... I'm done.  This time.  Back to the REAL subject of this post (yes, you just got a glimpse into how my brain works whether you wanted to or not- sorry about that!): New Listings of The Wilbur eBook Cover!


Check them out in the Shop.  I still can't decide which one is my favorite.  It might be a tie between the brown polka dots and the turquoise print... if those two got married and had baby eBook covers, those would probably be my favorite.

Oh goodness.  I need to step away from the keyboard before someone gets hurt.

Have a great day, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment