Thursday, January 12, 2012

Fabric Finds

Lately, I've been swooning over any fabric that looks like it was painted with watercolor.  Our JoAnn Fabric & Craft store has many batiks that look like abstract watercolors and I find myself drawn to them every time I walk by.  I even used one on my very own Wilbur eBook Cover (as seen here).  We also have a watercolor-esque printed Wilbur eBook Cover for sale in the shop:



I'm loving these breezy cotton prints from Virginia Johnson:
Credit

Nancy Straughan's Water Colour Collection combined with Virginia Johnson's has me dreaming up Wilbur eBook Covers and Maddie Make-Up Pouches in many combinations.

via Pinterest

And last, but not least, this gorgeous Braemore print has me itching to redecorate my entire bedroom:

via Pinterest

There's so much fabric inspiration out there!  Thank goodness for Pinterest. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment