Tuesday, December 6, 2011

What Fits?

Here she is, my beloved version of The Penny Purse:


I've been carrying her around for over a month now and she still looks brand new... tossed from my car, to the floor at work, to the table at home- she's held up extremely well.  As one of those "just-in-case" kind of people, I carry a lot of stuff in my purse.  (I'll probably have to stitch up an extra large version of this puppy when I'm a new mama- there's no telling what will need to leave the house with me then!)  She looks so unassuming in that photo up there; trust me- she's stuffed to the gills.  Take a look:


1. Make-Up Pouch (that alone deserves a What Fits post!  But alas, a lady must keep some secrets.)
2. My Hootie change purse (a.k.a lunch money purse)
3. Wallet
4. Checkbook case (a.k.a. coupon stash)
5. Kinsey the Kindle (I know what you're thinking- yes, I name my electronics and yes, she is wearing The Wilbur eBook Cover.)
6. Keys to my car, Buttons (Ok, so the naming doesn't stop at electronics)
7. Cell phone (a.k.a. Mrs. Incredible)
8. Planner
9. Water bottle
10. My iPod (a.k.a. Mini Maestro)
11. Lip balm
12. A book light for Kinsey

Yes, all of this (and sometimes more) leaves the house with me every day.  And this is how it all fits:


Mini Maestro, the lip balm, the book light, and my cell phone all go in the side pocket of the purse.  Then I stack the make-up pouch, my wallet, checkbook, Kinsey, planner, and hootie change purse in the inside.  The water bottle goes in along the side, and finally I hook my keys near the strap.  Works like a charm!

Want The Penny Purse as your very own?  Check back in at our shop- new listings will be added very soon!

And come back and see us tomorrow to find out who The Penny Purse gets her name from!
Take care,

No comments:

Post a Comment