Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Hi There

Hi there.  We are still in the midst of this terrible situation, but I wanted to check in and say thank you for all of your prayers and support.  Please keep them coming, Little & her husband need them more now than ever.

We're still coming to terms with this horrific situation and all of the changes it is bringing.  Life, LittleStitch, and more... it is all changing/going to change.  It is hard to see the bigger picture with all of the bad-gone-worse things happening right now, but we have to believe that when this is over things will get better.  That this happened for a reason.  A good reason.

In the meantime, your good thoughts and prayers truly mean the world.

To our wonderful customers, I'm sad to say that in all likelihood LittleStitch is on hold for at least the next 6-8 weeks.  I'm not sure what state it will be in when it opens back up, but I look forward to continuing this endeavor regardless.

I've yet to sit back down at my sewing machine.  The motivation has been drowned in stress and sorrow.  But this morning I did have an idea spark and sketched a little something.  And I've been trying to work on the RoadMap to Action, but with everything up in the air right now, it's been hard to move forward with that.

For now, we're doing everything we can to support our dearest friends.  We can make it through this.  We will.

hope.


6 comments: