Thursday, March 1, 2012

Meet our Friend, Kasey

You might have noticed a couple of changes around here, but one of my favorites is the button in the sidebar for our sweet blogging friend, Kasey:


 Hi Everyone! I'm Kasey, a crocheter, bargain hunter, and foodie. I crochet women's accessories in my shop, Buttonwood Cottage, write about handmade living over on my blog under the same name. I live in Southern New Jersey where I am adored by my loving pooch, Hobbs, and generally ignored by my cat, Calvin. I’m working hard to build a handmade life with the help of  HB (my boyfriend who I refer to as Hunnie Bunnie).  Things around here are imperfectly perfect - and I like them that way!

Be sure to check out her blog and her shop!  She's sweet, smart, sassy and so talented at crocheting.  I know you'll love her as much as we do!

Happy Friday Eve!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! :) I love those ruffled arm bands - that is what drew me to Kasey to begin with! I wish it was colder down here so I could justify ordering about 12 pairs of them! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! We're in GA so it's not much colder here... but I LOVE her crocheted flowers!

      Delete