Thursday, February 9, 2012

Liebster Blog Award!

My most favorite blogging buddy, Britney of The Musings of a Twenty-Something Wife, has awarded our little blog with the Liebster Blog Award!


Thank you, thank you, thank you Britney!  You are the marshmallow to my s'more! <3

And now I'm excited to award four of my favorite up-and-coming blogs, ones I love to check in on- although I might be one of the quiet followers. :)  They have great posts on fashion, crafting, food, thrifting, and life!  (And several cute Etsy shops!)

Sweetly Yours

2MESSY

Buttonwood Cottage

a stylish little lady


Thank you, lovely ladies!  And congratulations!

Now that you hold the coveted Liebster Award, here are the rules:

{1} Choose at least 3 of your favorite up-and-coming blogs (with less than 200 followers), and be sure to link up to them!
{2} Link back to the blog awarding you (I appreciate you!)
{3} Post the award on your blog

Go forth, and make someone's day!
Thanks again, Britney, for making my day!


4 comments:

  1. Why thank you lovely ladies...truly sweet to be recognized by fellow bloggers! Sending all the best your way...and would love at some point to feature/promote or perhaps co-host a giveaway with you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We love that thought, Chandra! Send us your ideas via email to littlestitchshop AT gmail DOT com and we can plan something out :)

      Delete
  2. OMG...THANK YOU!!!! I've never gotten an award before! I feel so honored.
    Thanks so much for thinking about me! ;)
    Cheers,
    Messy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was well deserved, Messy! :) Have a great weekend!

      Delete